Sunday, January 23, 2011

Welcome to the Pink Dandy Sunday Blog Hop!

Welcome to the Pink Dandy Sunday Blog Hop!

 

This blog hop will be up for 3 days! From Sunday the 23rd-Wednesday the 26th.
I will start a new blog hop every Sunday.



*****

How does this blog hop work?


1. Make sure to follow Pink Dandy Chatter and This Crazy Life so that we can follow you back!!


2. To ensure that Pink Dandy Chatter will follow you back, you need to make sure and leave a comment (below on this post) saying that you are a new follower and also leave a link to your blog.

3. Add your blog name and the URL to one of your favorite posts on the Linky below.


4. Please follow at-least 2 blogs on the list that appeal to you


5. Your blog must be family friendly ONLY. Explicit sites will be removed from the list.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Hi there! I'm a new blog follower via Google Friend Connect. You have such an adorable blog! Hope you'll check out my blog and follow back! Have a fabulous day and blog on!
-Ashley
All that Glitters: Girly Fashion Trends
Twitter Page
Facebook Fan Page

Melissa: Write it in Lipstick said...

I love this idea. I just became a follower :)

SLM said...

I am a new follower.
http://whatithinkaboutyou-sm.blogspot.com/

jamiebartley said...

Hi, you have a cute blog. I am a new follower. Please follow back and maybe next Friday you can join my blog hop.

http://jamie-bartley.blogspot.com