Sunday, January 02, 2011

CSN Review for PUPPY PALOOZA!


I was so excited when CSN stores contacted me to do another review! I knew exactly who I would be buying for...the new puppy, of course!



Perfect for a new puppy! This pen connects directly to the crate. This is wonderful because not only do you have the crate to keep the puppy contained, but you have a wider area with this pen so that the puppy can have room to roam and play without having free reign of the house. I also really enjoy having a door to get in and out of the pen so that I am not killing myself trying to scale the sides of a dog pen! lol

This pen also comes with ground anchors for outdoor use. This will come in handy when we are camping. It's big enough to keep Mollie and Miles contained and still has enough room for food and toys!


PetStages Puppy Cuddle Pal Toy

How sweet is this? Miles absolutely loves this toy! This is a great chew toy (and it holds up!). It contains a bag of buckwheat that can be warmed up in the microwave. This gives the puppy something warm to snuggle up to. I have already washed this toy 3 or 4 times and it is still good as new!


Ruff Dawg Dog Stick Dog Toy

Ok, this is for Miles AND Mollie. I can't leave Mollie out! Mollie is a toy killer. She can disassemble, de-stuff, and totally destroy most toys in under 5 minutes. Not this toy! Mollie LOVES to play fetch (only, we don't like it when she carries her sticks into the house! lol). Now, with this sturdy stick, she can play fetch inside! It's made of a durable plastic that even holds up to Mollie's super jaws! If you have a super chewer like I do, this will work great!

Once again, CSN shipped quickly, the order was completely correct and everything arrived in perfect condition. CSN stores is quickly becoming my go to site whenever I am online shopping!


Photobucket

No comments: