Monday, November 29, 2010

Freebie from Shabby Blogs- Sneak peek too! ;)

Go check out Shabby Blogs (as if you haven't already!) and you can get her latest freebie!!
She used the banner from my Christmas kit that comes out tomorrow. ;) The kit is called "Joy".

Go to Shabby blogs to get the full size download ;)

Make sure to leave Megan some love.

Also, check out some of her new Blog backgrounds! ;) There is even a new one using my new kit "Joy". Woo hoo! Love it!

Sneak peek of "Joy" kit coming out tomorrow!

ONE MORE THING--


Nie Nie has a 2011 Calendar out!
If you love the Shabby look of her banners, you are sure to love this calendar. Megan from Shabby Blogs was the talented, creative hands behind this project. (In Nie Nie's own words.)
Be sure to check it out.

3 comments:

sandandstarfish said...

I can't wait to use it on my blog :) Great kit!

Megan {ShabbyBlogs} said...

Awww. Thanks Michelle! I'm sure the whole world knows this already, but you are truly the most talented, generous, and kind-hearted person I've ever not met. :) I adore you more than words!

Unknown said...

Aww Megan... **BLUSH**