Sunday, August 29, 2010


Welcome to the Pink Dandy Sunday Blog Hop!
 
This blog hop will be up for 3 days! From Sunday the 29th-Wednesday the 1st. I will start a new blog hop every Sunday. Joining in on a blog hop is a great way to find new blogs that you love and supporting each other with sweet comments. Please grab my blog hop button and post it on your blog so that we can bring more bloggers to the blog hop!
*****
How does this blog hop work?  1. Add your blog name and the URL to one of your favorite posts on the Linky below.   2. Make sure to follow Pink Dandy Chatter Blog and Pink Dandy Chatter will follow you back!!   3. To ensure that Pink Dandy Chatter will follow you back, you need to make sure and leave a comment (below on this post) saying that you are a new follower and also leave a link to your blog.   4. Please follow at-least 2 blogs on the list that appeal to you   5. Your blog must be family friendly ONLY. Explicit sites will be removed from the list.

5 comments:

Roz | La Bella Vita Cucina said...

Hi Michelle, thanks for finding me and visiting me from today's Sunday blog hop. I'm following you back and am really, REALLY hoping to learn about digital scrapbooking . . . I only the old way and have tons of papers, tools, etc. up in a box in the attic! HA! Roz over at La Bella Vita! Please remember to come to my Friday blog hop, Fresh Clean and Pure, for posts that are creative like yours! It just started this week! Bye for now!

Lila said...

I completely love this idea. Great way to spread the love.

Mruna Mistry said...

Thanks for following! :)

Melissa Au said...

Following you! Would love a follow back!

http://momsreview4you.blogspot.com/

Kat said...

I love your blog. I am a new follower. What a fun idea. I love finding cute new blogs to read!