Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Pretzel Turtles- What I will be making tomorrow...



I have made these several times, only at the end I drizzle melted almond bark over the top. Delish! I am making these tomorrow. That means the day after tomorrow I will be totally ashamed over how many I ate and then curse my butt for being so big. It's worth it....soooo worth it!


Rolo Pretzel Turtles

Rolo chocolate candies
Mini pretzels
Nuts – toasted pecans/almonds/hazelnuts/walnuts
Preheat your oven to 350
1. Upwrap your Rolos. Place pretzels on baking sheet. Top with a Rolo.
2. Bake in oven for 3-5 minutes, until the chocolate just begins to melt. The Rolo should be soft but not completely melted.
3. Remove from oven, place on cooling rack and immediately squish the chocolate with a nut. Watch the caramel oooze out.
IMPORTANT:  Eat as many as you can while they are still warm. Go ahead, I give you permission to stuff yourselves with sugar.

Got the picture and recipe from this site- steamykitchen.com
post signature

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh man! Those sound sooooooooooooo good!!!!

mean mom productions said...

YUMMY! We made cream cheese cookies last night with hershey kiss filling..though I discovered something if you like junior mints.

Audrey said...

I made some last year - they are soooo good!
I hope you and your family have a Very Merry & Relaxing Christmas!

Audrey said...

I made some last year - they are soooo good!
I hope you and your family have a Very Merry & Relaxing Christmas!

April Emery said...

wow. sounds tempting! thanks for sharing!

Jane said...

I think my butt got bigger just reading the recipe!!!