Friday, March 14, 2014

Juil Brand shoes from SoleProvisions Review (Must have Nude Flat!)



Connecting you to the earth beneath your feet to balance the weight of the world on your shoulders. Studies have shown that maintaining a direct connection between your body and the Earth's surface can be beneficial to your health. Juil places copper dots in their shoes to help ground your body to the surface underneath you allowing you to stay truly connected and balanced.
--------------------------






 I reviewed the Cap Toe Shoe in Nude.

This ballet flat boasts a very lightweight outsole and elasticized collar for a custom fit. Add a classy cap toe and these are sure to be your new favorites. To boast, these flats feature copper connectors, keeping you grounded, balanced and connected, all day (and night).
 -------------------
I have been looking for a nude flat for a while. Everyone should have a good Nude flat in their collection. Why, you say? Well... because it goes with EVERYTHING! It's a great neutral to pair with basically everything! I like a flat that is "structured" but not stiff. Does that make sense?
When I saw this one I was in LOVE! Not only is it adorable.. It's comfortable and I really like the idea of the copper connectors. I have never heard of such a thing before, and honestly... I like the idea of being "grounded" all day. I am not sure what it does... but it can't hurt, right?

Here's how they came packaged.
(I am a sucker for great packaging!)


Pull the tab and.....


Your shoes are neatly packaged and safe in their own storage bag.


How fun is that!? They have their own STORAGE BAG! If that's not enough... check out the bag--


It has a drawstring at the top to keep your shoes safely in the bag. It also has a separate compartment for each shoe to keep them safe and clean. Oh, and the wording on the bag is just too much! I am loving that!!

Let's take a closer look at this fabulous shoe! Just look at the details! This shoe is put together so well. I was really impressed!








Here's what they look like on...
(Eeek...LOVE)





My paired these nude flats with some boyfriend jeans and a nautical blue and white striped shirt. (with the cutest bow in the back). I wore a messy updo and the whole outfit was casual, but put together. This weekend I am pairing these flats with a really bright patterned shift dress. They can be dressy or casual... but always comfy!

Here's the outfit--
(Ha, excuse the scale in the background. I forgot to hide it. Ooops!)
 

...and the hair... because no outfit is complete without the hair-


Oh, and the back of the shirt (which has nothing to do with these shoes... but whatever!)



**Disclaimer** These opinions are my own. I was not paid. I did receive a pair of shoes for the review.

No comments: