Saturday, March 29, 2014

BULU Box review and 50% off DISCOUNT CODE!


Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  

What is BULU BOX?
Bulu Box is the first health, nutrition and weight loss discovery box designed to help you feel your best. Each month, you’ll get a custom box filled with a new mix of 4 to 5 premium samples from top brands to try. Every sample is sufficient enough to decide if the product is right for you. Of course, shipping is always free and you can cancel anytime. Share your thoughts about each product in our sample surveys and you can earn 50+ Rewards Points (that's $5!) each month! Use your points to purchase your new favorites in full size at BuluBox.com! Here you’ll also get expert tips, tricks and a supportive community of Bulugans just like you! Join the discovery and find a healthier you! 
 ----------------------------

How does it work?

Choose either a BULU BOX or a BULU BOX for weight loss!


Then you choose a monthly, 3 month or 12 month plan.

Then, go to your profile and fill out the little survey they have provided to best suit your needs!

They offer discounts or great deals for the full size products! You can even earn credits to put toward the full size products!

Here's the breakdown of my first box!


As you can see, I wasted no time digging in! I was super stoked to get started!
I really liked the K-Pax energy pills as well as the Body Glove Surge Energy Gel. It seems I struggle most with low energy. I have problems with energy drinks and pills, so I was so skeptical. HOWEVER, these were a gentle boost. In fact... I didn't feel the rush at all... I just felt like I wasn't tired and wanted to get things done! If I had to choose, I would prefer the K-Pax energy, I like the pill form. The Body Glove Surge Energy Gel was not unpleasant... It was chocolate and tasty, but I prefer a pill. I am sure that the Gel was faster though.
I will be trying the VanaPain drink tonight. I helped Hubby tear down wallpaper and I think a gentle sleep aid with pain relief will be much needed!

Ok, let me break it down by product---

VanaPain PM- This is a Quick pain reliever for general aches which also helps with sleeplessness!
(Can't wait to try this!)

Body Glove Surge Energy Gel- All natural energy gel designed to extend endurance and give you lasting energy. 
(I have tried this, I do believe it lives up to the claims!)

Rootology- Concentrated blend of herbal extracts to immediately support nasal, sinus and eye health. This claims to provide dramatic seasonal allergy relief. 
I am saving these two samples for when my allergies are bad. If they work like they claim, I will be forever a customer! (I will update this after I try the product)

Havvn Go Sticks- Extend youth and improve health at it's core. 
Honestly, (and that's why I am writing this review... to be honest...) I did not like the taste of this product. I couldn't muster down more than 4 or 5 sips. I know that I am picky and some people may love it. I think even if I liked it, I am not sure I would purchase it. The claims are general and I am not sure what it really does or how it works. Will it really extend my youth? Come on? If anyone has tried this, let me know what you think! :)

Justin's Honey Peanut Butter- Made using basic ingredients, add this to your snack for a tasty bite of natural protein energy.
(Haven't tried it, but looking forward to it. I am all for natural products. I like that it's got basic ingredients without uneccessary junk. I don't want to put a bunch of junk in my body when I just want some peanut butter, ya know!?)

K-Pax energy- Get a healthy and immediate energy boost! Vitamins, amino acids, antioxidants and just the right amount of caffeine to get you up and ready. No artificial taste or sweeteners.
I really liked this! It did give me a boost! I am sensitive to any energy pill or drink, but I find this to be gentle enough not to give me the shakes, but packs enough of a punch that I do notice an increase in energy! Overall a great product. I would buy the full size!

CONNECT WITH BULU BOX-


I loved this box so much that I went ahead and ordered a 3 month subscription!
BULU BOX was kind enough to offer my readers a discount--
USE LINK FOR 50% off your SUBSCRIPTION!!!!- 
 http://www.bulubox.com?acc=f9b902fc3289af4dd08de5d1de54f68f

CODE- 
BULUGAN700





--------------

Disclaimer- I was not paid for this post. I did receive a free box for review. I purchased the additional subscription with my own money.

No comments: