Friday, October 13, 2006

Some pictures from my B-day..






Well, it was the next Monday AFTER my Bday. lol. I turned the big 2-9 on Sept. 28th. Anyway, Danny, Talon and I went to a great resaurant called Patty's Settlement in Grand Rivers,KY. I had the catfish plate. YUMMY! Anyway, they have a great gift shop with lots of eye candy.

Here are the pictures... Some are here at the house before we left, and some are there at Patty's. (BTW, I didn't bring my digital camera, we had Danny's camera. He informed me when we got there that he only had 8 pictures left! WTH! I wanted to take a ton of pictures, it was so beautiful there. They even got part of the place decorated for a wedding and it was BEAUTIFUL!)

1 comment:

frecklesspeckles said...

ow wow! belated happy birthday michelle...

~ wanda (i'm a loyal fan of your kits. LOL)