Saturday, July 24, 2010

It's time for a change..

I want to change my blog design. It's been forever since I updated the look of the blog, but I don't wanna do it again. {insert whine}. SOOOOO...I have been searching the internets for a super bloggy designer to do it for me and DANG! There are tons of options...and I am picky and indecisive.

I don't want to spend hundreds of dollars on a blog makeover, but I want it to look like I did. Am I a brat or what? lol

I know that there are lots of bloggy designers that use my digital scrapbook designs already. I could go with one of them. Here's the thing...I kind of want to use my designs...but I want it to look more modern than scrapbooky. KWIM? Maybe I can work it out where I can trade commercial use of my designs to a sweet bloggy designer to get a brand new spanking blog. Being that I am all frugal and all...that would be sweeet.

So, I have no idea what to do. Does anyone have a favorite blog designer?

If any Blog designers have any ideas- email me. ;)
post signature
Post a Comment