Saturday, November 24, 2007

Retail therapy..

So, the kids and I have been sick for what seems like forever...so, I thought I would buy myself a little something pink! Lookie at what I bought online today at Victoria's secret...


What totally rocked about this is that I got those jammies, a pair of pink slippers for me, a pair of pink slippers for my sister, and some lip gloss.......ALL FOR UNDER $35.00. I am not kidding. I love bargains! YAY!

Here are the codes that I got from The bargain shopper.. (COPIED THIS FROM THE SITE)

The Victoria’s Secret PJ Deal!

I was just playing around with the VS codes and you are the FIRST to find out about this deal! You can get Flannel PJ’s, two pair of slippers and a lip gloss for around $29 shipped!

Put a pair of flannel pj’s in your cart, add two pair of slippers then go to checkout. Add these codes
FA78497, FA79601, PJSLIPPER, and $5 off code FA78137

(Or one of these $10 off codes if you have a VS credit card SP77753, FA77633)

3 Comments:

 
Blogging tips