Saturday, June 23, 2012

I won something! - The Vintage Pearl

 

I won a $100 Gift Certificate to THE VINTAGE PEARL!

 Yeah me!

Here's what I ordered.



I will be a repeat customer. They are super quality! The monogram necklace is gorgeous! It can be dressed up or down. I have worn it with a dress, a frilly top, and a tank top! It looks good any way you wear it! 
Oh, and the earrings. They are gorgeous! I think even more gorgeous than the picture shows!
Both items came packaged beautifully, and with a silver polishing cloth!

Here's the jewelry "in person".



If you want to get you some Vintage Pearl..

STORE

Here's some more links-


I wish I had a giveaway for my readers! Maybe one day I will! ;) (Crossing fingers!)

1 comment:

Lisa R said...

Congrats to you...I love how the earrings go great with your beautiful blue eyes.