Saturday, September 11, 2010

I got crafty..Yes, me. {Goodwill transformations}

I started out with these Goodwill Gems... (Ignore the kitten, she is a bit of a camera hog)


Here we have a wonderfully awful picture, but the frame is fab. It cost $1.75. The Ornate Gold mirror was about $2.00. It had potential. The Paris plaque was .99. I wasn't sure what I would do with that...but I got it anyway! lol

Here's what I did with the picture.

Some spray paint,  chalkboard spray paint and some painters tape to make sure said paint goes where it's suppose to AND-----
 Ugly picture transformed into a fabulous chalkboard!

BTW- I just spray painted the Chalkboard paint right over the glass.

Here's what I did with the ornate gold mirror.



LOVE IT!

Now, here's the plaque!


Now I just have to figure out what I am going to write on it!

Linked to--
Join  us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend wrap up         party!




BWS tips button




Chic on a Shoestring Decorating

Katie's Nesting Spot
Post a Comment