Sunday, March 15, 2009

OMG! I want this!!!!


I saw this on Craigslist. If ever there was a chair that screamed "MICHELLE"...it's this chair. They said it's from the Pottery Barn. It's ONLY $300. Well, that's what I told my husband. He thinks that $300 for a polka dot chair is stupid. We don't have $300 layin around to spend on a polka dot chair. (POUT!)

Oh well, I saved the picture so that I can look at it. lol. ;) Somebody probably already bought it and has it sitting in their office/scraproom/den looking all fabulous!

10 comments:

Mary said...

LOL, my dh would've thought the same thing he loves leather ackkk I'm not a leather person :(
You may come across another one and then you could probably convince him about that one ;)

Tanyia said...

OMG that is SO flippin cute...and my dd would die for it I am sure! You could always get a less expensive ugly one and re-cover it?

Michelle said...

I guess polka dots must be a Michelle think because I love that chair too.

Anonymous said...

oh I love it

Dania said...

You sound like my kinda girl! Polka Dots are awesome! If it were a little less expensive my hubby would've told me to keep in MY room! LOL

mean mom productions said...

Its definitely a diva chair. $300 is a bit much for a polka dot chair, but I am currently pouting for better software and a better laptop that can handle layers.

Veronica Lee said...

Hi and welcome to MBC! Great blog.

Bei Tesori Boutique's Blog said...

Oooooo! I la'love this chair. AND your blog!!

Audra, Green Meadow Lane said...

Talk her down to $200! Go for it! That chair is scrumptious!
Hugs,
Audra

Cher said...

It is too cute! I am the same way and my husband looks at me like I am crazy sometimes!