Saturday, August 11, 2007

BUY MY WHOLE STORE!!

BUY MY WHOLE STORE!!!

ONLY $55.00! This is over a $300.00 value. You can't pass this up! HURRY!!!! Sale ends Monday!

BUY THE STORE TERMS----

Once you "buy the store" and I receive your invoice, I will send you a 100% off coupon so

that you can download the store. The coupon is good until August 17th.

The coupon is good for Michelle Underwood designs only. This coupon excludes commercial use

and gift certificates.

This coupon is for your use only, and is not to be given out to anyone else. One use per

customer.

If you do not hear from me in 48 hours, please email me at munderwood@sbbemail.com.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow,Michelle! What a great deal:)

Unknown said...

OMG cant believe I missed your buy your whole store sale...