Thursday, February 08, 2007

My new favortie shirt...and hair product!


Hellloooo..it has owls on it. I am loving it. My husband hates it! lol! Go figure. I think it is so fun. I am totally going to do an owl kit now. lol!

Oh, and I found a new (and really cheap) hair product!! It is called Citre shine. I used it yesterday, and it is totally the bomb! It not only makes your hair shiny, but it makes it soft and smooth! I love it! I got it at Wal-mart.AND here is the cheesy picture that I took to document my shiny hair...and guess what? You can't tell that my hair is shiny in these pictures. lol! Oh well!


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the shirt! And your hair does look shiny and pretty and so are you LOL!

Christine said...

Ohhhh your hair looks great!!!
Beautiful shirt!

Anonymous said...

I can see your hair is a bit shiny! :) Can't wait to see your owl kit. ;)

Katie Nelson said...

an owl kit sounds fun! I think your hair looks very shiny :)

Cindy said...

I have a product from Bedhead that is the BEST hair shiner I've ever tried (my hair is so coarse it never looks shiny) but the problem is, it stinks and makes me cough, lol! The price we pay for beauty, eh? I think your shirt is adorable and I can't wait to see your owl kit!

Anonymous said...

CUTE shirt! And don´t you just love it when you find a new hairproduct that WORKS? :)

Laura K. said...

I LOVE that shirt! Can you share where you got it?

Sonia said...

Just had to let you know we have that hair product in Australia, dirt cheap and it is so awesome. Actually we also have the match shampoo and conditioner you should try it!