Saturday, June 23, 2012

Iris + Lilly- $50 GC for a custom tech case

IRIS + LILY

Designer Fabric + Traditional Bookbinding = Really cool cases for your iPad, Kindle, Nook, iPhone and more! All custom made. Oh and albums too!

 Iris + Lily is the place for handmade, book-style covers for your iPhone, iPad, Kindles, Nooks and other tablets and e-readers. We also make , personalized photo albums, scrapbooks and journals. All items are personalized and custom designed to fit your personality! 


Everybody and their Momma makes cases for Iphones, Ipads, Kindles, etc....BUT do they make custom HARDBACK BOOK-STYLE cases?

These are unique, durable and very sophisticated. I got to review a Kindle cover. I really enjoy slipping it into my purse and carrying my Kindle with me wherever I go.

Here's my case...Just so you know, I LOVE IT!



Here's more pictures of what you can get from Iris + Lily.




Enter the Giveaway using this Rafflecopter form

100 Comments:

 
Blogging tips