Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Announcement...BIG ANNOUNCEMENT

Well, the time has come for me to leave Scrapbook bytes. It's bittersweet. I am so totally excited to be moving to the new store....but I have been at SBB forever and it feels like home. I think it's going to take some time to adjust.

So.....if you guys are wondering where my new store will be.....I am moving to TWO PEAS! Woo hoo! I have been a fan of Two peas forever and a day. Never in a million years did I think that I would be a part of it. I am looking forward to this new adventure and hope that I don't totally bomb.

So, I hope that you all can be patient while I move my products to the new store. I hope my friends and customers will follow me there. I couldn't live without you.

I will be removing my products from SBB tomorrow night, so if you have any coupons that you haven't used yet, or have a product that you want you better grab it now! Some of my products will not be moving to Two peas!

post signature

3 Comments:

 
Blogging tips