Thursday, March 19, 2009

Who doesn't love puppies!!!

If you love puppies like I do you can get your puppy fix with this live puppy cam! These precious puppies are red standard poodles. They are so adorable, and their Mom is too!!!! Since I got Baxter I have been obsessed with poodles. lol. That reminds me, I got him groomed yesterday and I have got to post pictures of his new trim! He is adorable! Everytime I look at him I laugh!!!! They cut all his puppy hair off and he is no longer Mommy's furball!

Anyway, here's the puppy cam! Enjoy!!!!

Free live streaming by Ustream

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Darn, the puppies are all sleeping. Not even a twitch. Must come back later!

mean mom productions said...

oh i love the pictures of the puppy.

Unknown said...

The puppies are so cute!