Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Pink Pumpkin Crochet Studio

PINK PUMPKIN CROCHET STUDIO

ABOUT-

 

My name is, Nikki, I offer a wide selection of handmade crocheted baby hats, fur rugs, cocoons, hammocks, hanging slings, stork sacks, diaper covers, and other photography props to make your newborn photos extra memorable!!


I am located in Clinton, Massachusetts, and have been in business since March of 2011. I am the sole owner, designer, and

operator of Pink Pumpkin, and I just love it!

---------------------------------

You have to check out this shop! There are crocheted items for everyone!

Adults-


Sleeves and covers-

AND BABIES!!!!!









-----------------------

I reviewed this White Headband/earwarmer



LOVE IT! Not only is it super cute, but it really does keep my ears from getting super cold. Cute and functional, doesn't get any better than that!

-------------------------

WANT TO BUY?

PINK CROCHET STUDIO

CONNECT-

FACEBOOK

WANT TO WIN?

You can win a White headband/ear warmer just like mine!

Enter using the Rafflecopter form-


13 Comments:

 
Blogging tips