Saturday, July 29, 2006

Please check this out...

As many of you know, Manda's mother was recently diagnosed with breast cancer. A BUNCH of designers got together to create a charity kit for her. Please consider purchasing this HUGE and beautiful kit. ;) You won't be disappointed. ;)
This is what Manda has to say about this kit-
As you can see, this is not your average sized kit. The amazing ladies who assisted me in creating this kit went above and beyond to make sure this one was great..I am so proud. I give these ladies a round of applause on behalf of Myself, my family and the digital community. The support has been phenomenal, and I want to send a special thanks to Shannon Bieger, the lady behind DigiShopTalk forums..for all her support during this project. Thank you Shannon, for allowing this place to communicate so freely. I also want to thank Robin Carlton, and my sisters at Sweet Shoppe Designs for hosting this beautiful kit for me and lending me support every step of the way. This has been tough news to handle emotionally and I couldn't be as strong without them.
*BONUS*Digital Coupon Book --This special treat has been provided by several fabulous digital designers/shops around the community. Not only will you recieve the sweetest kit when you purchase "Angel Eyes", but you will also instantly recieve 13 coupons, good towards various percentages off your favorite scrap products. This is an incredible deal in itself. You'll find coupons donated from Carrie Stephens, Designer Digitals, Eve Recinella, Gina Miller, Heather Ann Melzer, Kim Hill, Kristin Cronin-Barrow, Laura Alpuche, The Digi Chick, Michelle Underwood, Shabby Princess & Sweet Shoppe Designs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That kit is just gorgeous! And the coupons are such a nice added surprise-so thanks a ton!