Monday, November 12, 2012

My Top Ten Kits @ Two Peas in a Bucket

I have often wondered what kit is my #1 seller in the store at Two Peas in a Bucket.

I found out today how to figure out my top sellers! 

I thought it would be fun to share with you all my TOP TEN!!

#10---

WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS TIME

#9---

DWELL IN POSSIBILITY

#8-

VINTAGE COLORS


#7-

 I HEART SPRING

#6-

IT'S THE LITTLE THINGS

#5-

JOY

#4-

SWEET SERENITY

#3-

THAT WAS YESTERDAY

#2-

SUNDAY KIND OF LOVE


AND DRUM ROLL....

#1

VINTAGE HOLIDAY MEMORIES


That was fun! It's great to go back and see some of my older kits. I do have to say that most of these kits in the top 10 are my favorites too!

Not too far behind were these kits--

 BEAUTIFUL ENDING

TAKE NOTE

BABY IT'S COLD OUTSIDE

SHINY HAPPY LIFE

WINTER ROMANCE