Sunday, November 11, 2012

Fall outfit Inspiration


It's Fall!

Time to get those pants and sweaters out! I always have a hard time transitioning from Summer to Fall. I know I can't be the only one!


I decided to put together a Pinterest board full of ideas for Fall outfits. I like the idea of layering. I also love the idea of getting some great key pieces for your wardrobe and wearing them in different ways. It's hard for me to "think out of the box" ... but this year I am going to try! :)


Here are some of my favorite outfit ideas!

(I see a trend going on with my pins- Scarves, leggings, boots, oversized sweaters, COLOR... and lots of layering!)


(Here's a link to my Pinterest Boards- http://pinterest.com/mrscrazy/ )























Link me up to your Fall outfits Pinterest boards! I am always looking for inspiration!


(these images are not mine, they are from various websites and collected on my Pinterest board)

No comments: