Saturday, October 20, 2012

Great Gifts at Red Envelope (Review)

RED ENVELOPE

Unique and personalized gifts!

------------------------

Are you looking for the perfect gift? Maybe you are shopping for a certain occasion? Perhaps you are shopping for a certain person? Red Envelope has you covered! It's so easy to find what you are looking for at Red Envelope. They have categories that include occasions as well as the person you are shopping for.

Here's the shopping page if you are looking for something for that man in your life.


CHRISTMAS GIFTS FOR MEN

It takes the guess work out of gift giving. Look at some of the products they suggest-





 -------------------------------

I ordered a lovely Hydrangea in a Victorian tin.



Here's what mine looks like--




They came quickly. I didn't upgrade the delivery.
I was pleasantly surprised. It came packaged so well! I was worried when I saw the box. I thought, no way is there a plant in there!!!! Thankfully, I opened it up and unpacked it and there was a lovely, live plant in there! The leaves and blooms are huge. This picture really doesn't do it justice!
This beautiful hydrangea arrived on the day before my Grandmother's viewing/funeral. I think it was divine intervention. Mammaw (as we called her) loved flowers. She loved hydrangeas. I am going to plant these in a very special place in my yard and remember them as "Mammaw's Hydrangeas".

Overall, I had a very good experience shopping at Red Envelope. I really can't think of anything that I would like to change. I would highly recommended this site for your Holiday (or just everyday) gift shopping!

**DISCLAIMER**
I was not paid for this post, however, I did receive a Gift Certificate to purchase a product from Red Envelope for review. My opinions expressed are my own and are in no way influenced by Red Envelope.

No comments: