Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Beauty Box 5 Review


BEAUTY BOX 5

  Beauty Box 5 is a monthly subscription service that delivers a beauty box with 4 - 5 cosmetic samples directly to your door.

 Beauty Box 5 is a glamorous package delivered monthly to your door with 4 - 5 samples of your favorite beauty brands. From makeup and fragrances to skin care and hair care, BB5 has you covered! 

You have 3 Subscription options-

 


The package arrives looking something like this--


 It's a great way to try out some beauty supplies that you normally wouldn't try without having to pay full price for everything. It's fun to see what will arrive in your box!

1) Psssst Dry shampoo

My thoughts-

I am a huge fan of dry shampoo, however, this is not my favorite. I have heard great things about it, and was excited to try it, but it just didn't fit my needs. The smell is a little off putting, too.

2) Anti-stress masks with dead sea minerals-

My thoughts-

I enjoyed this. I love the feeling of the mask when it dries, and the tightness my face feels even after I take it off. It left my face feeling soft and smooth. I would buy this product in full size.

3) Everyday minerals blush-

My thoughts-

I liked the way the blush went on. It wasn't my color. That's one of the draw backs of getting samples..sometimes you will get a good product that doesn't quite fit your coloring. The product was good overall.

4) Makeup Geek eyeshadow refill-

My thoughts-

I didn't like the color on this either. I am sure there are some that will adore the color. Overall, it's a great product.

 I was a little bummed that I couldn't use two of the samples, and one of the samples I didn't like (the Pssst dry shampoo). That's what you get with these sampler boxes. Next month could be more than I ever expected. I loved that all of the samples were big enough to actually use more than once. I can't really know if I like a product if I only get a 1 ounce sample. I didn't have that problem with Beauty Box 5.

I would try the box again. :)

CONNECT-

BEAUTY BOX 5

Twitter

Facebook

No comments: