Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Space Savers Review

Photobucket


Your life. Your way. Organized.

Space savers has EVERYTHING you need to organize your home. If you are OCD like me, this store is like a candy store!
I think I could spend thousands of dollars here!

I was sent The Ottoman for Gamers
 as well as the Ottoman Storage Bench. 

I was very excited to review these products because my 9 year old needed some organization in his room.

Ottoman for Gamers

Features

3 collapsible internal trays
Body folds for storage
Lid lifts off for access
Black and white fabric cover
Sturdy - can be used as seating

This miracle organizer not only organizes EVERYTHING dealing with Talon's games, he can also use it as a seat! The bench Ottoman can also be use as a bench! I love that!

Ottoman Bench

Features

Foldable for flat storage
Lift lid for storage access
2 inner storage compartments
Striped black & white fabric
Can act as seating
Large interior storage capacity

This bench holds so much that we had room left over!

This Momma is happy that everything in Talon's room has a place. Let me show you some before, during and after photos of our "Organization transformation".



The BEFORE is bad...but, let's face it... this is the truth. This is the reality of how Talon's room looks most of the time!

Then we started Organizing.


 Talon was very excited to get his room organized! I just sat back and watched him work!


Libby helped. lol.

Here's the AFTER..





Now that Talon has a place for all his stuff, it's super easy for him to keep his room clean!

There are lots and lots of stuff that I would love to get from Space savers, but I will just show you a few that I think will help to further organize Talon's room.




You should check out Space savers. It has space saving solutions for every room in the house.

No comments: