Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Projects that Inspire me!


It's been a while since I shared some of the wonderful projects that I have saved in my "Favorites Folder". So, I hope you are inspired! ENJOY!


 Lovely Living Room @ Design Stash Blog
---------------------------------
Bedroom design at Johnny in a Dress! I love this room!!!



Monogrammed Lamp shade @ Johnny in a dress



Giant Ruffle Lampshade @ Johnny in a dress
----------------------------------

Styled living room on the Skinny @ Life on Walnut Street






------------------------------------------

DIY fruit stand @ A Little Tipsy
-------------------------------

Drawer into decor @ Homa style
----------------------------

Yellow magnetic tray @ twelve-O-eight
------------------------------

Goodwill table makeover @ My passion for decor
----------------------------------------


No comments: