Friday, April 13, 2012

I love Sharing Ideas!

I love sharing ideas with my readers! If you like the idea, please go to their website and give them props! Oh, and if you want to PIN the idea, please PIN it from their website, not mine. I don't want to take credit for the talent, I just want to share it with the masses! ;)



Home is where the heart is PRINTABLE @ the scrap shoppe blog

Braided t-shirt bracelets @ henry happened

napkin wreath @ living locurito

DIY wish bracelets @ happy hour projects

picnic buffet @ two shades of pink

bike picnic basket @ snowy bliss

bookshelf redo @ recaptured charm

she built a bench @ the delectable home


pallet art @ sweet rose studio

iphone covers on the cheap @ dwellings by devore

DIY pillows @ 2027


DIY trendy frame @ see sew and seedlings

DIY dog food container @ tidy mom

DIY trashbag for the car @ a ditchin time quilts

1 comment:

Michele {The Scrap Shoppe} said...

Thank you so much for the love on my Home printable, Michelle! I hope you have a wonderful weekend! :)