Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Stuff I am kinda lovin right now ;)

Coffee table turned bench! Whaaa? Creative, huh!?


SHANTY 2 CHIC-
Make your own coasters. Love these! Great gifts, or a great addition to spiff up your house. Who doesn't love this?



Also, here's a MAGNETIC STAND that can hold pictures or even recipes in your kitchen! It's fabulous!
This is something I HAVE to make! I think these would make super fabulous gifts, too!


Less than perfect Life of Bliss says, "Life is too short to paint everything white!"
I agree! Check out the paint job on this bold piece of furniture!


As I was nosing around on the blog, I found this LITTLE GIRL'S ROOM!
I am in love!


Check out this FAMILY PORTRAIT WALL at Craftaholics Anonymous-



On that note-- Check this out at TATERTOTS & JELLO
These fun shaped frames are really hot right now.


I am absolutely in love with this OLD DOOR PRIVACY SCREEN at Not Just a House Wife.
I can't tell you how much I love it!


Here at 36th Ave, I am totally in love with these ENJOY THE RIDE PILLOW CASES!
If you only knew how badly I wish I could sew so that I could make this NOW.


Just look at these CUTE dog beds made from drawers! Seriously!




1 Comment:

 
Blogging tips