Friday, November 11, 2011

So, I have been obsessing...

I will be getting a new i phone soon. YAY!
I think that I have picked out about 100 different cases that I MUST have. I can't narrow it down! UGH! 

Anyway, since some of you may already have an i phone OR you just want to see some eye candy, I thought I would share some of these gorgeous designs! ;)

ENJOY! Oh, and chime in and let me know which one is your favorite! I would love some feedback!






(this one will match my planner-but it's $59. GASP!)












That's some serious eye candy, isn't it!?




Little Girls Dresses from Shabby Apple

7 comments:

.....Elizabeth..... Polka Dot Skies said...

They are all fantastic! I really like the monogrammed cases. Also, I saw this neat tip on Pinterest. Buy a clear iPhone case and create a new back for it. Use scrapbook paper or fabric--lots of possibilities.

Unknown said...

That sounds like a great idea!!! I may have to try that

MagdaleneMama said...

I just found your site and I love it! Thank you.

Sharon said...

Oh Society 6 all the way!!!!

Unknown said...

My favorite is the chevron striped from Dabney Lee but they are all awesome. The price is nice on the Society 6 one. I love the idea of the clear case with scrapbook paper. You could even use rub-ons to put your name or initials on the scrapbook paper first.

Anonymous said...

I order from getuncommon.com, just make your design and upload and bam! I do love both yellow ones!

Why Girls Are Weird said...

Those are all so fun!