Saturday, August 27, 2011

Inspiration..

It's been a while folks! I have been saving some inspiration in my bookmarks and I finally have some time to share with you!

an ordinary night stand is transformed into extraordinary @ liz marie

fabulous storage ideas using post office boxes @ bon temps beignet

tutorial @ crazy wonderful

mason jar key hook @ shanty 2 chic

faux coral @ home stories a 2 z

chocolate chip cheer up @ jac o lyn murphy

boring chairs get a makeover @ red hen home

wall unit for under $60 @ centsational girl

fabulous tv tray makeover @ preppy girl on the farm

fabulous basement makeover @ dixie delights

tutorial @ house of smiths

cute as can be coffee table @ saving grace

awesome storage idea @ lemonade makin moma

adorable camper printables @ the handmade home

door into coffee table= awesome @ fabulous finishes



4 comments:

Jen Strange said...

GREAT links!!! also, LOVE the blog banner!!!

jen

Alexis said...

Thank you so much for posting my chocolate milk "Cheer-up"! What a great surprise.

liz @ bon temps beignet said...

Michelle, thanks so much for featuring my storage boxes! And to be in such great company?? What an honor! :)

patchhats said...

Nice photo!! Also, I thought you mom's may be interested in the newest kids craze in my town, Patch Hats! Check out a hat you have never seen before here at www.patchhats.com