Thursday, January 06, 2011

Oscar's Gourmet Review!




Here You Will Find Everything You Need to Pamper Your Pets.

You will find a variety of dog treats as well as accessories for your dog!





Mollie and Miles loved these treats. I loved the fact that they are organic and good for them. 

This is a great way to pamper your pet and make sure that they eat healthy! These treats are Mollie and Miles approved!

Info-

Only All-Natural And ORGANIC Ingredients:

Peanut Butter- Whole Wheat Flour, Water, Oats, Organic Peanut Butter, Honey,& Carob.

Apple & Honey- Whole Wheat Flour, Water, Pure Honey,
All Natural Unsweetened Applesauce & Egg.

Organic Sweet Potato - Organic Flax Seed Meal, Whole Wheat Flour, Organic Ginger,
Organic Cinnamon, Canola Oil, Chicken Broth, & Pure Honey

Organic Carrots - Organic Flax Seed Meal, Kelp, Organic Parsely,
Organic Dill, Chicken Broth, Whole Wheat Flour,
Organic Vanilla, Organic Canola Oil, Molasses & Organic Brown Rice Syrup

Just look at these dog beds!









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I'm a new blog follower via Google Friend Connect. I love your blog! It is darling...and I am such a pug person so the doggy images made me night. lol Hope you'll check out my blog and follow back! Have a fabulous day and blog on!
-Ashley
All that Glitters: Girly Fashion Trends
Twitter Page
Facebook Fan Page

mean mom productions said...

Omg..I accidentally loaded the puppy button onto my leanmeanbeings site instead of the mean mom site. This awesome. I lwould love to be entered into this one as well.