Sunday, September 12, 2010

Inspiring you ;)

recycled sweater vases @ under the table dreaming

felt flower pillow @ classy clutter

candy corn @ sew totally smitten

cutlery caddy @ recaptured charm

modge podge pumpkins @ the other white house

mason jar chandelier @ measuring life in love

altered mini notebooks @ yes, teacher

mason jar soap dispenser @ girl in air

stationary caddy @ just a girl

weathered baskets @ honey and maple syrup

Vintage Halloween {PRINTABLE S} @ cocoandbella

candy pumpkin bracelet @ brown paper packages


Linda... said...

Hi. I am a new blogger and am following you via Pink Dandy chatter and hope you will follow me back. You've got a great blog and I know I'll be back.

Jenny @ Embellishing Life said...

So many cute ideas!
New blog hop follower :)

BeaderBubbe said...

following you through pink dandy chatter and lindaloves blogs....inspired by your craft ideas and great blog...

Tammy/ StitchnStudio said...

All of theses ideas are great. I love the sweater covered vases. How clever!

♥The Sweet Life♥ said...

Hi! I am your newest follower via Pink Dandy Chatter blog. Such a creative blog. I invite you to follow me.

Leah said...

New follower! Those are some fabulous projects! Thanks for the inks :)

Monkey's mama said...

Thanks for the blog hop! :)

I am your newest follower!

Please stop by and say hello sometime :))

Tarunita said...

Hi! I am your newest follower via Pink Dandy Chatter blog.
Your blog is awesome!
Hope you follow me back.


Sarah and Jane said...

The sweater vase idea is so simple, yet quite brilliant. I will have to try this with old sweaters - maybe my husband's! Ha.
Thanks for sharing.

Blogging tips