Monday, July 26, 2010

Inspiration and awesome craftiness!


little boy's room makeover @ a very blessed nest

matilda's summer garden party @ the cottage home

fabric buckets @ brown-eyed tornado

enamel tags @ in my own style

another enamel tag @ can't stop making things

pantry makeover @ house of smiths


shower curtain @ creative juices


pottery barn knockoff lamp @ 1 luckee girl

sunglasses case @ my blonde ambitions

fabric and felt album @ dear lizzy

adorable chalkboard @ tracy's trinkets

pillowcase dress @ potholes and pantyhose

wreath @ Lil' Luna

bad day jar @ if I could

ruffled family tree @ the rubber punkin

shirt refashions @ a few of my favorite things


post signature

4 comments:

Gennifer said...

Umm, can I have that pantry? Wow! Great things here! :)

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing my daughters Summer Garden party :-). What a great round-up of ideas - you obviously have wonderful style and taste. And I agree with Gennifer......I'll take that pantry please!!

Have a great day,
Lindsay

The Rantings of a Drama Queen's Mum said...

Great stuff. I have a plain white lampshade that I need to decorate. Maybe I'll do something like that. I love the pantry & the Summer garden party too. Such talented people out there. Too bad that I'm not 1 of them.

Judy B. said...

Thanks for sharing these. I really enjoyed browsing and going back to the bloggers posts.