Thursday, May 13, 2010

Random inspiration for you!

I am always looking at blogs trying to get some inspiration for crafts, decorating, etc. I have decided to start sharing some of the stuff I find. Maybe it'll be helpful to some of you. (Plus it will help me keep this blog a little interesting....maybe..lol)


Reclaimed t-shirts @ Lemon Tree Creations


 funky furniture redo @ Twice lovely


Super easy lemon hand scrub @ Under the table and dreaming








build your own monsters @ snowy bliss


treat jar topper @ eighteen25


Vanilla brown sugar body scrub @ Under the table and dreaming


mismatched silverware @ tatertots and jello


post signature

4 comments:

mean mom productions said...

totally cute girl! I love it.

dreamworld girl said...

I like this blog :)

Kathy said...

So fun Michelle ...thanks for sharing! Love the new pic of you on your blog too! Hugs,Kathy

Anj said...

Thanks so much for the little feature! Really, you're so sweet. I'm so honored!
And I've totally bought your stuff from two peas! You're amazing! Such awesome talent!