Wednesday, January 06, 2010

So, what's your plan for the new year?

I try not to get into the whole craze of "New year resolutions"...but, I do like the idea of having a plan of some sort that I want to accomplish for the new year.

This year I hope to--
*Take more time with the kids/family/friends
*Manage my time better
*Get organized
*Manage my business better

Most of those go hand in hand. Basically, I need to get organized and plan my day/week better.

I hope to spend more time blogging about things that I love. I blog hop a lot and I come across some great things. I hope to start some posts that highlight some of the things that catch my eye in the world wide web.

Let's start today.
I stumbled across a blog post at Kind over matter (fun, fun blog)
that may help us all get a little organized! ;)

Here's the post-

Free Printable Goals & Resolutions Guides!


starting from the upper lefthand corner & working our way around clockwise:

Goal List Form -by Buttoned Up
Yearly Goals & Blog Brainstorm -by Ahhh-Design
2010 Calendar & Resolution Download -by Benign Objects
Resolution Lists -by Up Up, The Blog

 



post signature

4 comments:

mean mom productions said...

love it. definitely need help in that..

Anonymous said...

Hello!
You may probably be very interested to know how one can make real money on investments.
There is no initial capital needed.
You may begin to get income with a money that usually goes
on daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one company's work for several years,
and I'm ready to share my secrets at my blog.

Please visit my pages and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I earn 1000-2000 per daily now.

[url=http://theblogmoney.com] Online investment blog[/url]

Free Pretty Things For You said...

wow i Love your work! i wish i was super computer savvy!!
Love it!
Thank you for following my blog!!
Your New Follower and fan
Keren

Ann On and On... said...

Fun link.... thanks! Getting organized is always a challenge!