Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Goodwill hunting- lol


 My twin, Leah, and I. Both of us are decked out in some goodwill finds. Let me break down the outfits for you.

Leah-
Shoes-  Ann Taylor loft - $3.00
Shirt-  Madison- $2.50
Jacket- Larry Levine- $6.99
Purse- Nine West- $9.99
Pants- Paper denim and cloth- $3.00

About $25.00 from head to toe. All from Goodwill!

Me-
Shoes- Guess- $3.00
Shirt- Pout- $2.50
Jacket- At last- $2.50
Pants- $3.00
Purse not from Goodwill

Total around 11.00. Woot!


 

Check out these shoes! Love them!
Oh, I need to post the new Steve Madden shoes I got yesterday for only $3.00! They are turquoise! Love them too!

post signature

6 comments:

Designs by Jessie said...

Wow, I havn't seen a photo of you since you were blond! Love the hair!

Fantastic finds!

Unknown said...

Awesome finds!! I cannot wait to see the Steve Madden shoes!!

Jennifer said...

Ok, really!? That is just crazy 11.00...and you look so cute :D Thinking I might have to look a little harder at goodwill these days ;)

Amy Teets said...

Jealous! I REALLY need to stop in mine to see what I can find!!

jill beamer said...

yeah - me too - I don't think we have things like that at goodwill here - but you have made me want to look!

You both are so TINY!!

RĂȘ Martinez said...

Hi, i loved your LO´s, and oh my God, this shoes for only §3.00???
I´m from Brazil, my name is Renata, if you want, go to my blog and check it out ok?

Kiss....