Saturday, October 03, 2009

Design Team call!!!


Alright girls, I need some cheerleaders! I am looking for some talented women that are very active in the community!

If you are a layout artist, a hybrid artist, or just love doing blinkies and banners...PLEASE apply for my design team. I am looking for a diverse group of ladies.

It will be very laid back. I do ask that you do at least one layout or project with each new kit. (Usually one or two kits a month). Also, you have access to any of my older kits so that you can work with what you want.

You will need to post your layout/project to 2 peas gallery as well as 2 others. I also ask that you post to your blog.

It's not exclusive, you can stay on the teams you are already on!

Check out my work HERE at Two peas in a bucket.

To apply, send me
-link to your gallery
-link to your blog
-short bio

My email is- mailme@michelleunderwood.com

Call ends on October 30th!

Good luck to all that apply!


post signature

4 Comments:

 
Blogging tips