Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Check out these adorable twins!


Ok, so this is my twin and I (Oh, and Mom...she's holding us). lol. Is this photo considered vintage? Ugh. lol. I didn't want to doctor it up, I wanted to show it in all it's glory!
What's fun is that I have never seen this picture before....a member of our family sent Mom some old pictures. Don't you just love seeing old pictures that you didn't know existed?
I am the one on the right......the smaller one. Apparently Leah had been stealing my bottle and apparently I was so hungry that I was trying to eat her arm. (I am totally kidding...although she DID steal my bottle. That's a true story)




Look at us here! lol. This was taken on an Air force base in Tucson, Arizona. I guess around 1979. What's funny about this is that Grandma G came to visit us...and got lost while taking us on a walk. lol. She took this picture while we were wandering around trying to find our way back home. All the houses looked the same. lol. Mom finally found us.





post signature

6 comments:

mean mom productions said...

I think they are great!

Tenille Gates said...

So precious ♥ i just LOVE pictures. What would we do with out them? ;0) P.S. I love your stuff! Are you just selling at 2peas now??

Megan {ShabbyBlogs} said...

Aw. These are priceless, Michelle!!!

My Trendy Tykes said...

Awww!! Too darn cute.

Mary said...

I think they look great the way they are, so cute :)

BALLET NEWS said...

Hello, I'm leaving a comment for you because you have a great site here - I've really enjoyed reading your posts and your pictures are great !

Thanks for sharing them and have a lovely weekend