Friday, July 03, 2009

This family needs help...


First, read this story about a little precious boy just diagnosed with
acute lymphoblastic leukemia .

When I read the blog post....I got chills. It could happen to any of us. No one is guaranteed good health, no one is guaranteed a healthy child. I wanted to post this to hopefully get the word out about this precious little boy.

If you could, please blog about this....add his button to your site, tweet about it...anything you can do to spread the word and help this family. No, I don't know the family...but I would like to think that people would do the same for me if I needed help.

post signature

3 comments:

mean mom productions said...

He will be in our prayers..

Michelle (hometc) said...

I will read the story and send out a tweet for help. For your good deed, you just won the Tropical Table Lamp Giveaway! See how fast karma can work? Congratulations! Contact me at my blog email so I can get your shipping address.

mom2girls said...

I have followed Manic Mom for a long time - he is one tough little man, she is about to have another son - or has now it is any day now :) They are just a great family.