Monday, April 13, 2009

My baby is 6....

That can't be right! Where has the time gone? It seems like yesterday he was born, now he is in Kindergarten!

It's hard to believe he was once this small!!!


Now he is Mr. Personality. He stops and says "Hello" to everyone on his way into school. He has a girlfriend (or two)... He love Bakugan and Sonic the Hedgehog. He rides a bike without training wheels. He loves Frosted flakes and Honey combs. He could eat those all day...for every meal. He tries so hard to keep up with his brothers. We are so proud of him!

I can't believe I have a 6 yr old, 10 yr old and 12 yr old! Wow!

post signature

7 comments:

Little Dragon said...

I can never get over how kids grow up SOOOO fast!

The Mini Mum said...

Happy Birthday to your little, but now BIG (lol) man!
I'm still trying to ignore the fact that my baby is turning 2 next Monday ;o)

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Happy birthday to your big man!

Kristen Andrews said...

Happy B-day to your little guy! Hey did you get my email that you won the lip balm from soap rehab? email me w/ ur address klacustomcreations@comcast.net

AP Mommy said...

Aw how fun! I know my Aiden is going to be 6 before I know it too. Thanks for stopping by my feature post over at La Dolce Vita! It's great to meet new people!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Little Guy! My daughter turned 6 on the 13th, too!

mean mom productions said...

Happy Birthday Little guy!