Friday, June 01, 2007

Oh my gosh, another design team layout!--Miz Amy Lou

let summer begin

Miz Amy lou's description--

"Wonderful" page kit by Michelle Underwood, scrapbookbytes.com
various shadows, Traci Murphy, funkyplaygrounddesigns.com


JOurnaling reads:
It wasn’t tecnically the kids’ first time
in the water this season but it was mine.
We had been
to the pool a few times, and I
had laid out some...heck I already have tan lines
but last night after dinner the kids were
begging to go down and swim. I thought it
would be a good photo op so I grabbed my camera and
went with them and before I knew it Chad and the kids
were all begging me to go back to the house and get my suit
and I did! We had a great time, just the five of us there
bringing in the summer together, playing Marko Polo and beach ball baseball.


FOnt: Pea Jenny Scrpit

No comments: