Wednesday, May 02, 2007

You are not going to believe this....

I have the rash, the fifths disease rash. For crying out loud. No wonder why I felt like crap! Now I know why I was sick. Seriously, I thought I had it before....I guess not. lol. Now, Talon and I match. 29 years old and I have the fifths disease. Isn't there a cut off age? I swear, I have the immune system of an 80 year old. I took pictures. (Yes, I did, and yes I am completely insane)

Look at these pictures (I had to blur out the mess in the background...oh, and I had to censor my belly button with a cute flower. I know that is pretty stupid, but noone really needs to see my belly button...right? AND for some reason it makes it ok to post a picture of my belly on here. lol.) I just wanted you to see the rash that is covering my whole body. I want all of you to feel sorry for me. lol.




9 Comments:

 
Blogging tips