Wednesday, May 02, 2007

You are not going to believe this....

I have the rash, the fifths disease rash. For crying out loud. No wonder why I felt like crap! Now I know why I was sick. Seriously, I thought I had it before....I guess not. lol. Now, Talon and I match. 29 years old and I have the fifths disease. Isn't there a cut off age? I swear, I have the immune system of an 80 year old. I took pictures. (Yes, I did, and yes I am completely insane)

Look at these pictures (I had to blur out the mess in the background...oh, and I had to censor my belly button with a cute flower. I know that is pretty stupid, but noone really needs to see my belly button...right? AND for some reason it makes it ok to post a picture of my belly on here. lol.) I just wanted you to see the rash that is covering my whole body. I want all of you to feel sorry for me. lol.




9 comments:

Andrea Cox said...

Oh no!! That really stinks Michelle! And things like this are always so much harder on adults than they are kids :( Big huge ((HUGS)) to you!! Hope it all clears up real soon and that you'll feel better! Love the censored belly button by the way, LOL!

Juliana said...

Poor you! Hope you feel better soon.

Anonymous said...

I was afraid you'd be getting a case too. Do be very careful as this can cause serious complications for adults. Hope you're better soon..and if it helps any..I had the chicken pox when I was 27!

Anonymous said...

Oh No!!! It looks painful! I hope you two are feeling better soon...cute flower though :D

Kelly said...

Well, you poor thing! I do feel sorry for you. I have never had it but it looks like no fun!! I hope you can rest and let someone take care of YOU :)

lesliereid said...

Poor Michelle! As soon as I read your blog about Talon I thought you might have it, too, but didn't want to say anything. My sister and I each got it the same time our kids did. Not so fun. Just so you know it's possible, my joint pain came and went for almost a year. My sister's was way more severe but didn't keep coming back. I'm hoping you have a very very light case!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG! That rash looks absolutely awful, Michelle. Is it something that goes away relatively quickly? Been a while since I've heard anything about 5th's Disease but, I do know it's pretty common with kids. I've never heard of adults getting it though. LOL.. I really do hope you both get to feeling better soon!!

Get ya a tube of "rash-b-gone" :)

Keri

Margie said...

Poor girl!! My DD had this in 1st grade. I hope you get better soon and the rash goes away quickly!

Danielle said...

i hope you are feeling much better, Michelle! my dd has had it twice(at 6 mo and at 3), and the second time my dh caught it from her - he's 33!