Wednesday, May 23, 2007

I have gone crazy!



I got a tattoo!
It is totally me! It didn't hurt so much. I think I went into a zen like trance half way through! I got it on my lower back, and I COULD NOT stop my butt muscles from involuntarily jerking and contracting. lol. They were doing a little dance back there while she was tattooing me! lol!

The picture was taken with my cell phone right after it was done. I will try to post some better pictures next week when it is a little less puffy. ;)

Talon thinks it is a temp tattoo and keeps telling me not to wash it off! lol! ;)

7 comments:

Tara (aka AbbysMomma) said...

LOVE it! I want one too, but DH doesn't like them and so far I haven't felt like pushing it... You GO girl!

Hugbuggal said...

I LOVE it - I have several myself and was thinking of getting a new one! LOL Yours is very pretty and tasteful - congratulations!

Anonymous said...

I love it! I have a pink star and a butterfly already and they're so addictive, I want more!

I totally love yours!

Anonymous said...

Love it..awesome tat! =)

Andrea Cox said...

Looks awesome girl! You have more guts than me, LOL!!

Amy Teets said...

Love it!!! LOL @ Butt muscles...I had a problem with them hitting nerves..but I think the one on my back took an hour and a half :(

Anonymous said...

Yay! It's sooo... CUTE!!! How brave you were! Congrats!