Tuesday, January 16, 2007

More layouts from my design team!

Peytan

Here's what Amy had to say about this layout--
I LOVE his expression in this photo! LOL!! Had to scrap it of course Wink
I used sketch 13 from my Through My Eyes Sketchbook available at scrapix-design or ACOT
Michelle Underwoods- He's got Personality, You and Me and Rush Page sets from SBB and ACOT
TFL!


Christmas Cookies

Here's Lindsay's description of the layout--

Scraplift of sprellen, this is my boys helping Daddy decorate the sugar cookies!
Digital kit "Warm and Fuzzy" Michelle Underwood at Scrapbook Bytes


Please leave praise for these wonderful layouts! ;)

4 comments:

Lena Brandenburg said...

Michelle, thos are wonderful layouts! So creative! :) Your slidewhow is great, too! :)

Stephanie said...

I love those layouts!! Great work from your team!

Unknown said...

You have a fabulous team Michelle! Great layouts!

Anonymous said...

you have a fantastic team Michelle. Love all the layouts they created !!!