Thursday, November 30, 2006

Fabulous.

Wind Advisory in effect until 6 am CST Friday...
Tonight
Windy. Rain and a chance of thunderstorms in the evening...then a chance of light freezing rain or light snow or light sleet after midnight. No snow and sleet accumulation. Cloudy. Much colder. Lows in the lower 30s. South winds 15 to 25 mph with gusts to near 35 mph becoming southwest 25 to 30 mph with gusts to near 45 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation 100 percent.

This is the local forecast. I just opened my door and almost got blown away. I am just waiting for our Christmas decorations to go flying by. They will never make it through this wind.

Sigh. AND I think I am going to have to take the boys to the doc again. They both have sore throats ( and buddy their throats are red and swollen- I got the flashlight out and looked). They have been on antibiotics since Sunday afternoon. CRAP!!!!
I hate it that my little boogers are sick. Brian said his head was going to explode ( first thought was meningitis...lol) I made him touch his chin to his chest (I have no idea why, but my sister said to do that and she works in a doctors office ---so she must know something.) He totally could do it--whew!!! He must be okay. (rolling eyes)

No comments: